Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
In the News:
- Getting Past Your Past: Take Control of Your Life with Self-Help Techniques from EMDR Therapy, 2013 by Francine Shapiro
- EMDR: The Breakthrough “Eye Movement” Therapy for Overcoming Anxiety, Stress, and Trauma, 2016 Francine Ph.D. and Margot Silk Forrest
- Small Wonders: Healing Childhood Trauma With EMDR, 2008 by Joan Lovett, MD
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma, 2015 by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead, 2015 by Brené Brown PhD
- The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery, 2016 by Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile
- Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love, 2012 by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
- Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love, 2008 by Sue Johnson
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country’s Foremost Relationship Expert, 2015 by John Gottman Ph.D. and Nan Silver
- Wired for Love: How Understanding Your Partner’s Brain and Attachment Style Can Help You Defuse Conflict and Build a Secure Relationship, 2012 by Stan Tatkin PsyD MFT Harville Hendrix PhD
- Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain, 2015 by Daniel J. Siegel M.D.
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk, 2012, by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- No-Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind, 2016 by Daniel J. Siegel M.D. and Tina Payne Bryson
- Driven to Distraction (Revised): Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder, 2011, by Edward M. Hallowell M.D. , John J. Ratey M.D.
- Healing ADD Revised Edition: The Breakthrough Program that Allows You to See and Heal the 7 Types of ADD, 2013. by Daniel G. Amen M.D.